- When you travel abroad to do an Erasmus traineeship it belongs to the "on company training" module (FCTs - Formació en Centres de Treball)
- This module has 22 ECTs and you are suposed to dedicate 400 hours. The whole studies have 60 ECTs. Every subject has each equivalent in ECTs. See table below.
- You can do two or three months abroad. Three months is recommended.
- If you stay abroad 3 months, you complete the whole module and get the 22 ECTs.
- If you travel 2 months then you get the proportional part of ECTs and you have to complete the 400 hours in local companies. To get the ECTs you need to succesfully pass both trainings: local and abroad.
ECTs table for Web Application Development
|Module||hours||ECTs (European Credit Transfer System)|
|1st course: 3 terms--||---||---|
|Data Bases||170 + 90 in English||12|
|Markup languages and information management systems||120||7|
Job training and work orientation
|2nd course: 2 terms--||---||---|
|Web development in client environment||125||9|
|Web development in server environment||160 + 40 (all in English)||12|
|Web applications deployment||90||5|
|Web interfaces design||125||9|
|Project: web applications development||40||5|
|Business and enterpreneurship||60||4|
|FCTs (on job training)||400||22|