The Education, Audiovisual & Culture Executive Agency – EACEA has awarded our High School -IES Joan Ramis i Ramis de Maó – the Extended Erasmus University Charter (standard charter and student placements)
With it, our institution will participate, at least until the course 2013/14, in this european project and will benefit our Computer Science vocational students.
The main objectives of this program will be the following:
- To obtain more practical experience exchanges abroad for our students and teachers, as it happens at the universities. Our higher studies are a pre-university study and our students can get ECVET credits.
- To allow foreign students and teachers to visit our institution and have a practical training in our island.
- To increase the number of people with a knowledge of foreign languages.
- To allow foreign students and teachers to learn from our culture and languages.
- To give a high quality education to our students
- To accomplish the compromise of a continuous improvement as it is established in our Strategic Plan and in the list of compromises of our institution.