Our High School, IES Joan Ramis i Ramis, is looking for host companies to send its students for a stay of 400 hours training. This is embedded in the «On job training» subject of our vocational studies of Technician in Microcomputer Systems and Networks.
|IES Joan Ramis i Ramis - Menorca|
Tasks that the students might do at the company:
- Hardware repairs
- Install and set-up Operating Systems (Windows, Linux)
- Develop simple web sites
- Install and set-up CMS (Joomla, Wordpress)
- Database related tasks
- Basic Computer Network management
- Multimedia editing
Requirements for the Host Company:
- Having suitable work to be done by the Students.
- Having an ICT tutor at the company that helps the Student and is in contact with the School tutor (videoconference with School tutor every two weeks)
- Fill in all training documents, with our help
- The company doesn’t need to pay the students
Student / High School prepares:
- Presentation letters and Curriculum of the students. Possibility of having a video-conference with the students’ prior acceptance. The company might accept or not each individual student.
- Erasmus+ funds students’ flights and on-site expenses thanks to our own project.
- Online course of the target language
- Training program
- Flights for students
- Travel insurance
- Help finding accommodation for students (any help of the host company is welcomed)
- Help travelling
- Video conference with students every two weeks
|IES Joan Ramis i Ramis Charter for Higher Education|
Exemples of senior students that have been abroad:
Kico Borràs Palmer
+34 971 360 133